Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I know it's getting late, but I wanted to stop and take a moment to wish everyone out there a Happy Easter! I hope everyone has had an amazing weekend and took time to relax and enjoy their families & friendships.
Saturday the fiance and I went to our favorite beach with some friends. It was very relaxing and it was nice to catch up with them. Although I forgot to snap a pic of the beach this weekend, here's one from another trip that we took:


It's the same beach where the fiance proposed. I told you it was our favorite spot! :)


And, today, we chose to sleep in instead of going to a local church (we still haven't managed to find one we're happy with). Then, we made up some french toast for breakfast, watched a movie, hung around the apartment being lazy, then made up a homemade dinner. Even the cats enjoyed a lazy Easter afternoon:


So, from our little family to yours, we hope you had an amazing Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...