Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Pet Peeves

Up next on the Thirty Things challenge...

#11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.

So, I started writing my list, and I couldn't come up with a full list. So, I googled a list online, and let me tell you, some of the things listed had me laughing. I'm definitely guilty of doing many things that are on that list. Anyways, I combined my list with some of my favorites from the online list, and I came up with 15 that I couldn't narrow down.

  1. Having to push twenty million buttons before getting a live person on the phone.
  2. When my insurance company thinks that they are my doctor.
  3. People who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom.
  4. When people use butter on their toast, and leave little crumbs in the butter container.
  5. Guys who leave the toilet seat up.
  6. When people don't pick their feet up when they walk.
  7. Drivers who don't use a turn signal.
  8. Cars that come up behind you on the interstate and flash their lights because they want to you move.
  9. People who drive with their brights on while another car is coming from the opposite direction.
  10. People who don't pick up after their dog has "done it's business" in a public area.
  11. Women who wear too much perfume. Same with men and colonge.
  12. Finding a really cute piece of clothing in every size, but yours.
  13. When public restrooms don't have a trash can near the door. Especially if it's a door you have to pull to open.
  14. People who mumble. Then you ask them to speak up or clarify, and they say, "nothing."
  15. Telemarketers. Need I say more?

What is your biggest pet peeve?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...