Monday, September 10, 2012

Hobbies

#23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.

So, I tried really hard to come up with 5 hobbies. But, honestly, I don't really have time for hobbies. That, and when I do actually have free time, I revert into a hermit and stay indoors relaxing. Now, if you had asked me back in high school, I would have been able to add softball & photography to this list. But  I don't have time for either of those things now. Four hobbies was all I could come up with...
Blogging I love that it gives me an outlet. I love connecting with people across the country, and even around the world, who I would not have otherwise met.
Thrifting Finding a great deal seriously gives me chills. Taking something old and re-purposing it into something useful is my idea of a good time.
Surfing Pinterest So, I'm not sure if this really constitutes as a "hobby," but it is something I like to do in my free time. Since we currently live in an apartment and can't really do may DIY projects, I like to live vicariously through others on Pinterest. I like to think I'm doing research for our future home.
Dreaming Again, not sure if this is really a hobby, but it is something both the Hubby and I like to do together. A lot of our conversations revolve around our dreams and future plans. Usually we start talking about money and how much longer it will take us to pay off our debt. Then it transitions into what we want to do as soon as we are out of debt: House first? Family first? Can we afford for me to be a stay-at-home mom? After we talk through all the possibilities, we talk about the things we'd love to have in a future home and the places we'd like to travel.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...