Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday's Letters



Dear Civic Duty, I'm so glad I've gotten you done and over with. Luckily, early voting only took away 2 hours of my day. But it's done. And I don't have to stress anymore. Especially considering I'll be out of town at a workshop on election day. Dear colleagues, don't take this the wrong way, but I simply don't want to share a hotel room with you for said workshop. I'd rather spend the night at my folks house and drive a little further. Dear Hubby, I'm sorry work has been so crappy lately. I know you're frustrated and ready to move on to other things. Just remember this is temporary. Dear students, WHY?! Read the quote above. Memorize it. LIVE IT! Sometimes I don't understand why some of you make the choices that you do. Dear Hurricane/Super Storm Sandy, I'm not sure exactly what I'm suppose to call you. However, I'd like to thank you for the cooler winter-like weather you sent our way. With that said, my heart and prayers go out to those who are still without power and clean water in the Northeast. Dear debt, Hubby's small student loan - PAID OFF! Take that! Next up on the agenda - my car loan. Then the Hubby's car. Looking forward to the day when we no longer have you lingering around in our budget. We're thinking about a year! Woot woot! Dear Hubby, I'm looking forward to spending the weekend with you! Dear Tyler, Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoy the birthday party tomorrow :) Dear gas prices, feel free to continue to shrink. My wallet and budget thank you. Dear health insurance, why must you be so complicated to understand? Dear students, I know that there were 5 teachers pregnant last year and you're anxious for another one to be pregnant. But I hate to break it to you, it ain't going to be me. Maybe before you graduate. But not this year. Sorry to burst your bubbles. Go bug another teacher! Dear vending machine, you really let me down today. I was craving chocolate, and all you had was chocolate bars with peanuts... Where was the caramel? Where was the peanut butter? 


Hope everyone has a great weekend!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I early voted over the weekend. So glad I was able to do it early. There was barely a line.
    Have a great weekend!
    Stopping over from Adventures of Newlyweds.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...