Monday, August 26, 2013

Lost

Yesterday I lost everything. Everything I've accumulated as a teacher over the last three years.

Tests. Quizzes. Syllabi. Word documents. Portfolio information. Powerpoints. Resources from other teachers. 

Everything. 

All of it.

Gone.

My USB drive decided over the weekend that it was going to stop working.

And silly me, I can't remember the last time I backed up the information on it.

Luckily, there are files that I uploaded to the website my AP class uses, so I'm not totally starting over from scratch with that class. And, some of my colleagues had saved files that I had given them over the past 3 years for the standard class, so I was able to get those files from them today.

But still....

As if I didn't already have enough on my plate to juggle....

This sucks. There is no other way to put it. It simply sucks.

That is all.



P.S. Yes, I know about Dropbox and other software similar to it. I just never bothered with them. And, yes, I'm kicking myself in the rear for that decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...