Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Favorites

Recently I have come across articles, videos, and photos lately that have left an impression on me. So, I thought, why not share them? Even better, why not try to turn this into a weekly thing?

A few bloggers that I follow do something similar where they periodically share things they have found around the internet with their readers. And, you know what? Those are some of my favorite posts! They help me discover new bloggers, look at things from a new perspective, and introduce me to ideas that I would never have discovered on my own.

So, the plan? Every Friday (talk about accountability!) put together a little wrap up of the things that have put a smile on my face throughout the week in the hopes that they will put a smile on your face too.  So, without further ado, the first Friday Favorites.....


this amazing speech given by a Georgia Tech student

a mother's take on teenagers and social media

this amazing house for sale in a nearby neighborhood that I will never afford
(doesn't stop the dreaming though!)

the idea that every class, not just every student, has a unique personality

one blogger's take on Miley Cyrus and her VMA performance

an elementary school teacher's list of ways teaching has ruined her

a fun take on Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs

this master bedroom paint job has me itching to get into our own home so we can fix it up

the 21 true struggles of Floridians who move out of state

thoughts on living in a 24/7 world and how that applies to students and homework


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...