Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday Favorites

Every week I share things from around the internet that put a smile on my face in the hopes that they will put a smile on your face too. So, without further ado...

this amazingly cool kitchen update done by Layla on the cheap

not debating politics, but this is a pretty funny example of when people don't get all the facts before making a judgement

i think my students would get a kick out of this one

i think the title of this video says it all: "i love jesus, but i drink a little"

WWII veterans visiting Washington, D.C. through the Honor Flight program not letting the government shutdown get in their way

this hilarious video of a guy leading a sing-a-long in crazy traffic (and he's done it more than once!)

and last, but not least, this video has been around for a while. but whenever I'm feeling down, it never fails to cheer me up



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...