Friday, June 13, 2014

10 Things I've Learned from NCIS

What I love about summer vacation? The ability to essentially watch all the t.v. I want. What I hate about summer? All of my favorite shows have ended for the season and there are only reruns to watch. The irony, right? One of the shows the hubby and I watch religiously is NCIS. Bad guys. Crime fighting. Sarcasm. What isn't there to like?

So I thought I'd share 10 things that I've learned from watching NCIS.

#10 It's always good to admit when you're wrong.


#9 And saying "thank you" goes a long way.



#8 When technology isn't working right, it's totally appropriate to pick it up and shake it.


#7 Life is better when you have a team of friends to experience it with.



#6 Regardless of how long it's been since you've last seen your best friend, you can always pick up where you left off. 


#5 There is always that one friend who takes a little longer to "get it."


#4 Your friends will be there to help when things get tough.


#3 When your friend has a crazy idea, it's okay to just go along with it.


#2 You need friends in your life who will give you a good kick in the butt when you need it.


#1 Sometimes, a Gibbs slap is totally warranted.



Any other NCIS fans out there? What are some lessons your favorite television show has taught you?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...