Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Until July...

Summer gives me time to do all the things that are harder to get done during the school year. 

Deep clean the apartment. Take a mini vacation. Hang out with friends. Go shopping. Make appointments to see the doctor and the dentist. Have a Walking Dead marathon. Spend time with family. 


I'm not going to lie though. Sleeping in is the best part of summer. Most nights I stay up late and sleep in until nearly noon. Sometimes even later. And I don't feel guilty for one second. It's nice to just lay in bed, not have anywhere to be, and just be lazy.


Sure, there's a long list of things I need to be working on for my classroom for next year. Lesson plans I need to work on. Powerpoints that need to be tweaked. YouTube videos I need to download. But I try not to think about those things just yet. 

That list can wait...

At least until July...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...